Institutional assessment is important so you can have access to all the information you need to make a wise choice when choosing your college.
Student Right-to-Know (SRTK), a federally mandated public disclosure of a college's completion rate and transfer rate makes information available to public, current and prospective students, current and prospective student loan borrowers, and current employees. The intent of SRTK is to provide to the consumer a statistic of comparable effectiveness to be used in the determination of informed decisions by the above mentioned parties. All colleges nationwide are required to participate in these disclosures.
Delta College current fall 2016 to fall 2017 all students retention, excluding degree recipients, dual enrolled and guests is 52% .
Completion & Transfer Rates
Cost of Attendace & Net Price Calculator
Visit Tuition, Costs & Fees
pass rates for career programs
Students in Delta's career programs generally meet or exceed national and state averages on their licensing and certification tests.
2017-18 pass rates by program
- Automotive Service Technology – 100%
- Computer Science - IT Support – 89%
- Criminal Justice - Law Enforcement with Basic Police Training – 100%
- Dental Assisting – 100%
- Dental Hygiene – 100%
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography – 100%
- Fire Science – 100%
- Fitness - Group and Personal Trainer – 100%
- Nursing, RN (Total) – 94%
- Nursing (ADN) – 95%
- Nursing/General Management – 100%
- Paramedic to RN – 67%
- Practical Nurse to RN – 94%
- Nursing, LPN – 100%
- Physical Therapist Assistant – 85%
- Radiography – 100%
- Respiratory Care – 92%
- Surgical Technology – 89%
- Welding – 96%
Visit Delta College Equity Page.