Just because you're away from your current college or university doesn't mean you can't pick up some course credits. Save time and money. Take classes at Delta this summer and keep working toward your degree.
Follow these steps to starting classes at Delta and getting that much closer to reaching your career goals.
Step 1: Apply to Delta
- Fill out an admissions application to become an official Delta student!
- Select Guest Student as your student type.
Step 2: Submit the Michigan Uniform Undergraduate Guest Application
- Print, complete and submit the Michigan Guest Application by one of the following methods:(You complete Part I and your institution completes
- Mail to: 1961 Delta Rd, University Center, MI 48710, Attn: Admissions Office.
- Fax to: 989-667-2202.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 3: Set up your Delta Student Portal
Your Portal account gives you access to your Delta email and Student Self Service where you can register for classes, pay your bill and much more!
- Activate your Delta Student Portal.
You will need your Delta Student ID# and last four digits of your social security number.
Step 4: Register for classes
Registering for your classes is easy! Once the steps above have been completed you will receive an email letting you know your final step in registering. Simply log into your Delta Student Portal, click on the Student Self-Service menu, and then click the Student Planning link.
- Before logging in, download our Step-by-step registration guide (PDF) to help you along the way.
- If you are having trouble registering for a guest class due to a restriction (pre-requisite), please contact the Registrar’s office at 989-686-9305 or by email at email@example.com. You must use your Delta College email. Please include the following: course name, including section number, that you want to register for along with your student ID number.
Tuition must be paid by the payment due date or at the time of course registration. Delta offers a variety of payment options:
- Pay online through your Delta Student Portal (Student Self-Service) or by phone at 989-686-9394.
- Signup for a tuition payment plan through your Delta Student Portal (Student Self-Service)
*The college reserves the right to drop you from courses if a payment is not received by the payment due date. A $40 non-refundable fee is charged when you register for classes.
Get your books
All books and supplies are available to purchase or rent through the Delta College Bookstore. Books are available approximately three weeks prior to the start of the semester.
- Registration begins - March 17, 2020
- First payment due date - December 1, 2020
- Classes begin - January 9, 2021
- Registration begins - March 17, 2020
- First payment due date - April 13, 2021
- Classes begin - May 15, 2021
Plan your schedule
We know you are busy. Delta offers flexible course options, including online, blended, day, afternoon and evening classes. We also have satellite campuses in Bay City, Midland and Saginaw. Plan ahead by using our class search so you can get the classes you need, when you need them.
The MITransfer - Michigan Transfer Network can help you make sure the classes you take at Delta will count for the credits you want at your college. It's a great resource for guest students wanting to save a few dollars and get ahead by taking classes at Delta during the summer.
Less than half the cost of a public university, with the same quality education.
At Delta, you get small class sizes with professors who see your potential and resources to help you succeed.
Delta has free tutoring and writing and presentation support.
"Delta’s more closely knit than I expected. You see people you know from high school and you meet new people in class. Everyone’s friendly, it’s cool."
Delta College Accounting student
Transferring to MSU
Honors Leadership Board President