Just because you're away from your current college or university doesn't mean you can't pick up some course credits. Save time and money. Take classes at Delta and keep working toward your degree.
Follow these steps to starting classes at Delta and getting that much closer to reaching your career goals.
Create Your Admissions Account/Complete an Application. All guest students will need to create an account and complete a new admissions guest application each semester.
- When creating your account be sure to use a personal email address where you will have future access.
- Select the correct student type:
- Select “Guest Student” if you are currently attending another institution.
Your Delta Portal gives you access to your Delta email and Student Self Service where you can register for classes, view and accept your financial aid, pay your bill and much more! The day after you receive your acceptance email with your student ID# you will need to create your Delta portal account. This account is different than your application account and should be setup prior to completing your next steps.
- Activate your Delta Portal: You will need your Delta Student ID # from your acceptance email and last four digits of your Social Security Number. *Please note, setting up portal can be done the day following your acceptance email.
Registering for your classes is easy! Simply log into your Delta Student Portal, click “Student Self-Service” menu, and then click the “Student Planning” link.
- Before logging in, download our Step-by-step registration guide to help you along the way.
- If you are having trouble registering for a guest class please contact our Registrar’s office at 989-686-9305 or by email at email@example.com
Tuition must be paid by the payment due date or at the time of course registration. Delta offers a variety of payment options:
- Pay online through your Delta Student Portal (Student Self-Service)
- Contact Cashier’s office by phone at 989-686-9394
- Signup for a no interest tuition payment plan.
*The college reserves the right to drop you from courses if a payment is not received by the payment due date. A $40 non-refundable fee is charged when you register for classes.
All books and supplies are available to purchase or rent through the Delta College Bookstore.
- The bookstore is located in N015 on main campus.
- Books are available approximately three weeks prior to the start of the semester.
- Check your Delta email account often!
- Download the Delta College App. Go to the App Store or Google Play and search Delta College.
- Sign up for Emergency Text Notifications
- Learn more about our online learning environment by watching our E-Learning Video.
- Registration begins - March 17, 2020
- First payment due date - April 13, 2021
- Classes begin - May 15, 2021
- Registration begins - April 13, 2021
- First payment due date - July 27, 2021
- Classes begin - August 28, 2021
Plan your schedule
We know you are busy. Delta offers flexible course options, including online, blended, day, afternoon and evening classes. We also have satellite campuses in Bay City, Midland and Saginaw. Plan ahead by using our class search so you can get the classes you need, when you need them.
The MITransfer - Michigan Transfer Network can help you make sure the classes you take at Delta will count for the credits you want at your college. It's a great resource for guest students wanting to save a few dollars and get ahead by taking classes at Delta during the summer.
Less than half the cost of a public university, with the same quality education.
At Delta, you get small class sizes with professors who see your potential and resources to help you succeed.
Delta has free tutoring and writing and presentation support.
"Delta’s more closely knit than I expected. You see people you know from high school and you meet new people in class. Everyone’s friendly, it’s cool."
Delta College Accounting student
Transferring to MSU
Honors Leadership Board President