We are excited to welcome our patrons to a safe environment.
The following COVID-19 Policies are in effect until lifted by Delta College.
Entrance to the facility
- Patrons are required to complete a health screening before arriving on campus. The screening includes a list of questions that can be accessed from Delta’s phone app on the main page. Find the app by searching "Delta College" in your app store. Public Safety officers and staff will be stationed at East side of the Main Campus, at the Public Safety/Pioneer Gym Entrance (N Wing) to ensure that only screened patrons are permitted to enter. Each patron must show they have completed and passed this screening before being permitted to enter any of Delta’s facilities.
- Patrons who do not have the capability to use the app, or forget to complete the screening, can complete the screening electronically using a ipad provided at the entrance.
- Per College Guidelines face coverings are required for all individuals. Members are required to wear a mask, even when exercising, except when swimming. All face coverings must be a cloth or surgical mask that covers your nose, mouth and chin. Face shields, masks with valves or gators are prohibited.
- The pool will close for maintenance at 12pm on October 22, 2021. It will reopen January 3, 2022, or sooner if possible. Members who want to freeze their membership during the pool shut down must complete a membership freeze form at the service desk by October 22, 2021.
The gym is available for pickleball, basketball, and volleyball. Members may bring their own basketballs. For available times please contact the service desk at 686-9026 and press 3.
- Members will be required to self-swipe their membership card to check in. Fitness center staff will not be holding cards at the service desk.
- Daily lockers are available.
- Members who have a rented locker, will have access to their rented locker.
- Restrooms will be available.
Amenities, services and classes
- Towel service will not be provided.
- Gym sanitizing wipes will be available and all members are required to wipe equipment before and after use. Please use a wipe each time you sanitize a piece of equipment. Hand sanitizers are also available and members are encouraged to use them regularly.
- The Fitness on-demand studio is open.
- We are currently offering a few water exercise classes and private swim lessons. Click on the class tab for more information.
- Drinking fountains are closed, however water bottle filling stations are available. Members are responsible for bringing their own water bottle.
- Membership expiration dates will automatically be extended for the length of time the facilities have been closed. However, if you are in the high risk category for COVID-19, or simply are concerned about using the facility, contact our service desk at 989-686-9026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by February 6, 2021 and we will continue to freeze your membership.
Enjoy the energy of a group workout? Delta offers fitness and wellness classes in our aerobic studio and holistic wellness room.
Want to be a member? Awesome! Our members receive great benefits, like free initial fitness consultations to get you started. You have a variety of membership options to choose from; pick the one that works best for you.
Enjoy the pool, weight and cardio rooms, gym and racquetball courts. The fitness center is complete with locker rooms and a friendly staff to help when you need it.
With three pools, there is something for everyone. The leisure pool features a slide and current channel for the kids or those who are just young at heart. For the fitness swimmer, enjoy the lap pool and diving well or just relax in the therapy pool to soothe muscle aches.
The weight room has a variety of equipment to help you reach your goals. Become a member and receive your free fitness consultation to help get you started.
With the latest in equipment, there are plenty of options to help you meet your fitness goals. TVs, featuring FM broadcast, are also available so you can view your favorite show while working out. Don't forget to bring your headphones!
There are two racquetball courts. Reservations can be made one week in advance by calling the service desk at 686-9026 to confirm availability.
Aerobic Studio and Wellness Room
We offer a variety of aerobic and conditioning classes. Find one perfect for you.
We have a full-sized gym great for recreational basketball, pickleball or volleyball, or for group rentals. Full-gym rental $60 per hour; $30 per hour for half-gym. Call 989-686-9323 to make a reservation.
Our four-lane lap pool is 25 yards long.
The comforting therapy pool accommodates up to 17 people.
The fitness center has 6,203 pounds of free weights available.
"After I retired, I decided to commit to a fitness regimen, so I joined Delta's Fitness & Rec Center. It's a friendly, clean, safe, and affordable place to pursue your own health and fitness goals. I love water running after my regular workouts on the machines and free weights."
FRC Member since 2004
Delta College adheres to Title IX regulations which govern all aspects of educational programs and activities. For further information, visit the Title IX webpage or contact the Title IX Coordinator at Delta College's Main Campus, office A093, 989-686-9547 or email email@example.com.