Professional Development Funding
The FCTE will assist faculty with support for funding applications by:
- Channeling a budget request to appropriate funding sources.
- Drafting a proposal to obtain financial assistance.
- Finding information regarding any funding program listed in this document.
- Contacting other individuals for assistance.
- Assist in identifying other individuals or groups working on similar issues or innovations
to improve student learning.
Adjunct Faculty Grant
To support professional development of adjunct faculty relating to their teaching assignments at Delta College. The grant monies may be used to attend conferences, workshops, or college courses.
Full Time Faculty Tuition Waiver
Full Time Faculty are eligable for Delta College's Tuition Waiver. You can find all of the details about the Tuition Waiver Program here.
Professional Development Allowance (PDA)
Each full time faculty member is allocated annual funding to supplement expenses for travel, course work, and other professional development activities related to their teaching. Reimbursement guidelines are available in each division office as well as the Office of the Vice President of Finance & Business division Chair.