The Office of Information Technology
The Office of Information Technology (OIT) provides information access, technology resources and support to promote the success of students and employees at Delta.
Audio Visual support services
The Office of Information Technology provides services, such as troubleshooting,maintenance, and repairs to classroom technologies across campus, including technically enhanced "smart" classrooms. To request assistance in your smart room, or to report a problem, call our front desk at 989-686-9575.
Due to staffing changes, please note important changes below in regards to pickups/returns of equipment reservations.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Date and time of equipment pickup
- Date and time of equipment return
- Location equipment is to be used at
- Equipment Requested
Main campus pick ups and returns
- For reservations beginning and ending before 4:30pm, Monday – Friday, pickup equipment from the OIT helpdesk at B119.
- For reservation beginning or ending after 4:30pm, Monday – Friday, pickup/drop off equipment to Public Safety at N102.
Downtown centers pick ups and returns
If your event or class is at one of the downtown centers, please pickup and drop off the equipment to the front desk.
- Dell Laptop
- Owl 360 Web Camera
- Mobile Lab – 20 Dell Laptops – OIT will deliver and pickup
- Television on Cart - OIT will deliver and pickup
- Use of Microphone and PA system (specify quantity) – OIT will deliver and pickup
- Use of Projector and Projector Screen – OIT will deliver and pickup