The Office of Information Technology provides services, such as troubleshooting, maintenance, and repairs to classroom technologies across campus, including technically enhanced "smart" classrooms.
To request assistance or report a problem with present equipment, please call the help desk at 989-686-9575. If additional Audio-Visual equipment is required, please make a reservation for your classroom or event.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Date and time of equipment pickup
- Date and time of equipment return
- Location where the equipment is to be used
- Equipment Requested
Main campus pick ups and returns
- For reservations beginning and ending before 4:30pm, Monday – Friday, pickup equipment from the OIT helpdesk at B119.
- For reservation beginning or ending after 4:30pm, Monday – Friday, pickup/drop off equipment to Public Safety at N102.
Downtown centers pick ups and returns
- If your event or class is at one of the downtown centers, please pickup and drop off the equipment at the front desk.
- Dell Laptop
- Owl 360 Web Camera
- Mobile Lab – 20 Dell Laptops – OIT will deliver and pickup
- Television on Cart – OIT will deliver and pickup
- Use of Microphone and PA system (specify quantity) – OIT will deliver and pickup
- Use of Projector and Projector Screen – OIT will deliver and pickup