Strategic Planning & Institutional Effectiveness
Delta College has implemented a systemic strategic planning process that supports our mission, vision and values. The planning process integrates environmental scanning, resource allocation and resource development while coordinating action plans that improve the college's programs and services.
Action plans are measurable and benchmarked externally to support Delta College's commitment to be a high-performing institution. During the planning process, Delta College leaders implement practices that encourage excellence, innovation, agility, assessment and engagement to continually improve performance.
The Delta of Tomorrow
Please note that the acronym DEBI (diversity, equity, belonging, and inclusion) has transitioned to BEDI (belonging, equity, diversity, and inclusion) to emphasize “belonging”. While all are important, Delta College wants our students and employees to feel a sense of belonging first.
- BEDI Definition Changes Report by BEDI Council (PDF)
- Delta's Definitions of Belonging, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (PDF)
- Goals for 2021-2022 – draft (PDF)
- DEBI report – October 2021 Board presentation (PDF)
- DEBI climate assessment – full report (PDF)
- DEBI climate assessment – executive summary (PDF)
- Avoiding Racial Equity Detours by Paul Gorski (PDF)
- Council on Innovation, Belonging, and Equity (PDF)
- Top enrolled courses and programs (PDF)
- What we did well for students during COVID (PDF)
- What we did well for employees during COVID (PDF)
- Ad Hoc Committee to Review Delta of Tomorrow Listening Sessions Data
- Dr. Gavin's Appearance on Diversity Issues Discussing CRT and his Book "The New White Nationalism in Politics and Higher Education"