As your first point of contact for all your building, grounds and departmental needs, Facilities Management provides a variety of services, from event set-up to a new office key or broken chair, and everything in between.
TMA Work Order System
The work order system is open to all Faculty and Staff and can be accessed from any computer that has internet access using the TMA Work Order System link.
Login with your Delta College UserID and Password. You may be prompted to "allow pop-up windows" when you first login to the system.
Administration, Planning, Design and Construction
Administration, Planning, Design and Construction provides services related to the college's facilities including: tracking projects and fixed assets, developing departmental policy to promote standards and consistency, insurance and risk management, maintaining the campus way-finding system and promoting a sustainable campus through various initiatives.
Questions? Contact 989-686-9054.
Contact Administration, Planning, Design and Construction for:
- Office space changes and new facilities project requests
- College Proof of Liability Coverage
- Risk Managment information or questions
- Signage requests
- Sustainability program information
Operations and Grounds Maintenance
The communication hub of Facilities, Operations and Grounds Maintenance is dedicated to excellence in service by providing healthy, safe and comfortable working and educational environments. Through a regular program of preventative maintenance and prompt professional service, the department strives to improve the appearance, operation, and functional life of Delta's facilities and grounds.
All service requests should be submitted through the TMA Work Order System. On weekends and after operating hours, urgent requests can be submitted to Public Safety at 989-686-9111.
Sample service requests to submit through TMA:
- General maintenance requests (light out, leaky faucet, hanging pictures or signs)
- Special event setups (tables, chairs, etc.)
- Cubicle and office nameplate requests (include cost center)
- Temperature concerns
- Hazardous or electronic waste disposal
Use of college vehicles
To ensure the safety of drivers, passengers and other motorists, the college maintains procedures for the use of college vehicles.
Contact Facilities at least 24 hours in advance of anticipated travel. The driver must present a valid operators license.
- Authorization: Driver's record must meet acceptable driving record criteria as suggested by the Michigan Community College Risk Management Association (MCCRMA), the College's insurance program. The driver's record will be reviewed and approved before the driver may operate a College vehicle.
- Use: Vehicles will be used for College business only and may not be used for personal use.
- Damage/Repair: Accidents involving a college vehicle must be reported. Major repairs of an emergency nature must be authorized.
- Pickup and Return: Vehicles must be picked up and returned to the Fleet Vehicle Parking area.
Digital signage has been installed in common spaces on each of our campuses to accommodate for the announcement of special events. In some instances, the use of interior, ceiling installed banners may need to be used. Special events are considered those activities sponsored by a Delta College service area or planning group and which are intended to serve the general college population.
Banners are not to be substituted for wayfinding or service announcements and are short-term announcement prior to and including the event date. Refer to Banner Guidelines for more information on using banners during your event, and the Marketing & Public Information Inside Delta page on how to submit a Digital Signage request announcement.
Post Office and Shipping/Receiving
The Post Office/Shipping & Receiving, located in P108, offers all U.S. Postal Services, with the exception of money orders and passports. It also accepts packages (both college business and personal) for shipping via UPS, U.S. Postal Service and Federal Express. Personal package shipping is provided as a convenience to college employees and is not a means of shipping or receiving for those who operate entrepreneurial businesses.
Questions? Contact 989-686-9480.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 4pm
Visit the Post Office/Shipping & Receiving for:
- Inner office mail for Delta College and Saginaw Valley State University
- UPS and FedEx (send and receive)
- US Postal Services
- Ready-to-ship packages
- Stamps, First Class Presort, Media, Priority, Express, Certified, Registered, International and Bulk Mailings