February 28, 2019
Whether you are already enrolled at Delta or just want to take a class or two while you are home for the summer, Delta’s spring semester is perfect for you. Taking a few classes, either as part of your Delta program requirements or as a guest student, is a great way to complete your degree faster. And, many say it’s an excellent way to tackle a difficult subject.
Classes start Monday, May 6 and right now is the time to register.
We Make It Easy
- At $115 per contact hour (in-district), you can take classes without breaking the bank.
- Enjoy the convenience of being close to home.
- With hundreds of 100 and 200 level classes, Delta has what you are looking for.
- Learn from top-of-the-line faculty in state-of-the-art facilities.
- Transferring credits from Delta is simple and stress-free! Check out the Transfer Wizard.
So many Options
- Take 7½, 10 or 15-week classes on-campus or online from the comfort of your home.
- Start your classes in May or July.
- Hurry! Registration is going on now.
Today is the perfect time to apply and discover the opportunities awaiting you. Have questions about admission, sending official transcripts, prerequisites or transferring credits? We have expert answers. Contact Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 989-686-9093.