The Delta College Testing Center provides exam administration and related services to future students, current students and community members. We offer both on campus and remote testing options. Appointments are required for all tests.
In addition to placement and course testing, we offer experience for credit testing such as Credit by Exam, Advanced Placement, CLEP and others. You'll also find many certification and licensure testing options, such as WorkKeys, GED and more.
We proctor individual course exams for Delta College online and hybrid courses, including lecture makeup exams and for students with testing accommodations. We offer individual course and accommodative testing on campus and online via Zoom.
- Faculty are asked to make sure students know the faculty member's name, course number, section number and the test number you assigned your exam.
- Please fill out the electronic Academic testing request form prior to having your student schedule an exam. This form replaces the coversheet process, as printed coversheets are no longer used. Students will not be allowed to test without a request form on file.
- For online exams, nothing more is needed. For paper exams, please use our secure drop box to submit the test. If it is your first time using the drop box, you will need to sign up for a drop box account.
We offer both in-person services on the main campus and remote proctoring services via Zoom. Students who are unable to test in-person due to quarantine status are encouraged to take advantage of our remote proctoring options. Students testing at any of the downtown centers may also use our remote services.
- Testing windows are optional, but not required. Testing dates may be included on the request form above.
- Faculty are asked to include multiple days, if using a testing window, to allow for greater scheduling flexibility.
- Exams close at the end of the day as opposed to various times throughout the day.
- Homework is not accepted in the Testing Center.
- If faculty are unable to meet their class, it is the division's responsibility to make the necessary arrangements.
- We adhere to the same COVID-19 safety protocols as the rest of the college. In some cases, our certification vendors may have stricter protocols that we are required to follow in order to continuing offering their exams.
Certification exams for Delta courses
Many programs at Delta include certification as a part of their graduation requirements. Current certification exam information can be found on our Certification and Licensure Page. If you are interested in having the testing center offer a certification or licensure exam for your program, please reach out to our coordinator, Brooke Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Experience for Credit
Looking for Credit-by-Exam, CLEP or other credit for experience options? Visit our Experience for Credit page for more information.
For information on placement testing, please visit our page for future students.