The Delta College Testing Center provides exam administration and related services to future students, current students and community members. We offer both on campus and remote testing options. Appointments are required for all tests.
In addition to placement and course testing, we offer experience for credit testing such as Credit by Exam, Advanced Placement, CLEP and others. You'll also find many certification and licensure testing options, such as WorkKeys, GED and more.
We proctor individual makeup and accommodative tests for Delta College online and hybrid courses, either on campus or online via Zoom.
We are excited to announce our transition to using TracCloud for academic testing. This system has many user-friendly features that will help streamline the academic testing process, including:
- Single Sign-on (SSO) integrated with Delta's systems, so you (and your students) never have to remember another set of login credentials;
- Student look-up tied to your courses and sections, making it easier to submit/coversheets/instructions;
- Automated emails at every stage of the process, helping keep you informed of your students' progress;
- and many, many more.
- Please use TracCloud to submit your coversheet. Once submitted, your student will automatically be sent the link to schedule their appointment.
- For online exams, nothing more is needed. For paper exams, please use our secure drop box to submit the test electronically, or drop off in person. Public Safety will also accept paper exams outside of our normal business hours.
- If it is your first time using the electronic drop box, you will need to sign up for a drop box account.
We offer both in-person services on the main campus and remote proctoring services via Zoom. Students who are unable to test in-person are encouraged to take advantage of our remote proctoring options. Remote appointments are available to all students unless specifically prohibited by the instructor.
- Testing windows are optional, but not required.
- If using a testing window, please allow multiple days to allow for greater scheduling flexibility.
- Exams close at the end of the day as opposed to various times throughout the day.
- Homework is not accepted in the Testing Center.
- If faculty are unable to meet with their class for testing, it is the division's responsibility to make the necessary arrangements for a substitute.
- We adhere to the same COVID-19 safety protocols as the rest of the college for proctoring academic tests.
- In some cases, our certification vendors may have stricter protocols (such as requiring 6 feet between candidates, masking, etc.) that we are required to follow in order to continuing offering their exams.
Below is a video walk-through and written instructions for using the TracCloud system. If you need any further assistance with TracCloud, please let us know; we'd be happy to help! You may reach us at 989-686-9182 or email@example.com.
Certification exams for Delta courses
Many programs at Delta include certification as a part of their graduation requirements. Current certification exam information can be found on our Certification and Licensure Page. If you are interested in having the Testing Center offer a certification or licensure exam for your program, please reach out to our coordinator, Brooke Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Experience for Credit
Looking for Credit-by-Exam, CLEP or other credit for experience options? Visit our Experience for Credit page for more information.
For information on course placement, please visit our page for future students.