July 28, 2022
With the fall semester at Delta College set to begin August 27, new and current students are encouraged to plan ahead now by enrolling or registering for classes.
Delta administrators and faculty members are also preparing for the semester ahead. The college is fully open for fall with plenty of courses still available in face-to-face, online and blended formats.
We Make It Easy
- At $121 per contact hour (in-district), you can take classes without breaking the bank.
- Enjoy the convenience of being close to home.
- With hundreds of 100 and 200 level classes, Delta has what you are looking for.
- Learn from top-of-the-line faculty in state-of-the-art facilities.
- Transferring credits from (or to) Delta is simple and stress-free! Check your courses at mitransfer.org.
So many Options
- Take 7½, 10 or 15-week classes on-campus or online from the comfort of your home.
- Start your classes in August or October.
- Hurry! Registration is going on now.
Today is the perfect time to apply and discover the opportunities awaiting you. Have questions about admission, sending official transcripts, prerequisites or transferring credits? We have expert answers. Contact Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 989-686-9093.
Extending office hours to 7pm on Mondays!
Student Services Offices (Admissions, Advising, Financial Aid, Registration and Student Billing) will be open Monday, August 15, 22 and 29 until 7pm. Stop by or call with your enrollment questions.
Hurry, classes start August 27.