November 12, 2020
With about five weeks left of the fall semester, students are encouraged to plan ahead by registering or enrolling now for the winter semester.
The semester will begin on January 9, with the first three weeks of classes delivered exclusively online. The college will continue to plan ahead and accommodate social distancing and safety practices on campus.
“Delta will continue to monitor local and regional trends in COVID cases, as well as follow recommendations from local health agencies in an effort to keep students, faculty and staff safe,” said Karl Rishe, vice president of Student and Educational Services.
Like the fall semester, fees for online classes will be waived, which is a $33-per-contact-hour savings (tuition and other fees are unchanged). Delta offers more than 140 associate degree and certification programs, as well as 180 transfer options.
Attend an information session:
Several virtual events are taking place in November. Registration is required.
- November 19, noon-1pm – FAFSA information session
- November 19, 7-8pm – Admissions information session
- November 24, noon-1pm – Admissions information session
More reasons to enroll:
- Lowest tuition within 75 miles.
- At $117 per contact hour (in-district), you can take classes without breaking the bank.
- Learn from knowledgeable and experienced faculty.
- Transferring credits from Delta is simple and easy.
If you are already enrolled, but need help getting scheduled for winter, contact Registration, Counseling, Academic Advising or Financial Aid. They are ready to answer your questions and help you get started.
For more information, contact the Admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 989-686-9093.
Written by Leah Twilley, Communications Specialist.