- Delta College provides vision insurance for all regular full-time employees, spouses, and for their children until the end of their birthday month in which they reach age 26.
- Coverage is effective the first of the month following date of hire.
- To add spouse/new dependent, or delete a family member, a change form must be completed
and the appropriate documentation submitted within thirty days of date of occurrence.
- A copy of the marriage license is required to enroll spouse and birth certificates must be submitted for children.
- A copy of judgement of divorce is required to cancel coverage on spouse and/or dependents.
New hires: Effective the first of the month following the date of hire.
Birth of a child, marriage, divorce, or cancelling coverage: Report to Human Resources within 30 days of the effective date to ensure coverage changes without a delay and avoid being liable for insurance claims and college premiums paid.
All regular full-time employees