The Human Resources Office provides and maintains up-to-date benefit programs for all employee groups. The Benefits Specialist is responsible for this program. All enrollment, change, and reimbursement claim forms are available on the Human Resources Benefits Inside Delta site.
- Delta College provides vision insurance for all regular full-time employees, spouses, and for their children until the end of their birthday month in which they reach age 26.
- Coverage is effective the first of the month following date of hire.
- To add spouse/new dependent, or delete a family member, a change form must be completed
and the appropriate documentation submitted within thirty days of date of occurrence.
- A copy of the marriage license is required to enroll spouse and birth certificates must be submitted for children.
- A copy of judgement of divorce is required to cancel coverage on spouse and/or dependents.
New hires: Effective the first of the month following the date of hire.
Birth of a child, marriage, divorce, or cancelling coverage: Report to Human Resources within 30 days of the effective date to ensure coverage changes without a delay and avoid being liable for insurance claims and college premiums paid.
All regular full-time employees