Personal Business Days (Support Staff)
Personal leave under this guideline shall be defined as leave for personal business that cannot be accomplished at a time other than during the normal working day.
- All Support Staff will receive a maximum of three days per year for the purpose of personal leave. New hires will be prorated based on the month of hire.
- Personal time may be taken in no less than one hour increments.
- Personal days are not carried over or accumulated from year to year, but renew each year on January 1.
- Personal days are non-cumulative and non-compensable upon termination of employment.
- Reasonable advance notice that allows for alternate staffing as necessary is required for use of personal time.
Immediate upon employment.
Full-time regular support staff only