Name/Address Changes for Payroll-Human Resources-Faculty/Staff Directory


To change name/address an employee must complete appropriate change forms and submit to Human Resources.


Employees changing their name, address, or beneficiaries should complete necessary forms and submit to the Human Resources Office.  Forms are available in Human Resources or on the Human Resources Portal page.

All Delta College employees

Revision/review dates
01/11, 07/17