Lunch Relief Periods
- Each member of the Support Staff is permitted a 30-minute unpaid lunch period which will be scheduled by the supervisor.
- All Support Staff are entitled to a 15-minute relief period in each of the morning and afternoon work periods as scheduled by the supervisor.
- The lunch period is not included in the 40-hour workweek, but the relief periods are included.
- Relief periods may, with the prior consent of the supervisor, be used as make-up time while attending a daytime Delta class.
- Relief periods cannot be accumulated for purposes such as make-up time (for being late, etc.), or to lengthen the lunch period or to shorten the workday.
Full/part-time regular support staff.
03/06, 07/17, 10/17, 12/21