The Human Resources Office provides and maintains up-to-date benefit programs for all employee groups. The Benefits Specialist is responsible for this program. All enrollment/change/reimbursement/claim forms are available on the Human Resources Benefits web page.
- Delta provides health insurance for all regular full-time employees, spouses, and for their children until their birthday month in which they reach age 26.
- Coverage is effective the first of the month following date of hire.
- Dependent continuation coverage is available from ages 19-26.
- Employees who are eligible for health insurance, but elect not to enroll in the program because they already have coverage will still be enrolled into dental and vision benefits.
- An employee who does not enroll in health insurance at time of hire is eligible to enroll during open enrollment.
- To add spouse/dependent, or delete a family member, a change form must be completed
and the appropriate documentation submitted within thirty days of date of occurrence.
- A copy of the marriage license is required to enroll a spouse and birth certificates must be submitted for children.
- A copy of the divorce decree is required to cancel coverage on a spouse.
New hires: Effective the first of the month following date of hire
Status change: Report to Human Resources within 30 days for the birth of a child, marriage, divorce, or canceling coverage to ensure coverage changes without a delay and avoid being liable for insurance claims and college premiums paid.
All full-time regular employees