Amendment to Policy Manual
Board Policy 3.001
- The Board of Trustees will adopt statements of policy expressing the position of the College on certain matters.
- The Board of Trustees reserves the right to change its policies in its sole discretion.
- The official record of the Board Approved College Policies, including effective amendments, is maintained in the Office of the Secretary of the Board of Trustees.
- Board of Trustees Policy is amended by formal action of the Board at a regular meeting or a special meeting.
- Proposals for changes in Board of Trustees approved policies may come from a member of the Board of Trustees or from the Office of the President.
- Any proposed Board approved policy revision, addition, or deletion shall be clearly identified as such.
Board Action 5378 – April 6, 2021