October 4, 2023
Applications are now being accepted for the President’s Honors Scholarship, a full-ride scholarship that covers two years of tuition, fees and books for incoming Delta College students.
The academic-based scholarship is for exceptional high school students in Bay, Midland and Saginaw counties who will graduate in 2024. Students interested in applying can get started by completing a Delta College admissions application and following the steps listed on the scholarships website.
As many as 20 President's Honors Scholarships are awarded each year. The deadline to apply is Sunday, November 26. Award decisions will be made by the end of January 2024.
Students interested in applying for the scholarship must:
- Be a resident of Bay, Midland or Saginaw County.
- Graduate from a Bay, Midland or Saginaw County high school in 2024.
- Have a GPA of 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale or a GPA of 4.1 or higher on a weighted scale.
- Have an SAT composite score of 1200 or higher (recommended but not required).
- Plan to earn a transfer degree or an occupational degree in two years.
For more information, contact the Honors Program at 989-686-9091 or firstname.lastname@example.org.