March 20, 2023
Do you need help to pay for college? Delta College is hosting a free completion workshop to help students fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
The workshop will take place on Monday, March 27 from 5-7pm in the Computer Lab, room
A135, on the main campus. Financial aid staff will be available to answer questions
and assist in helping students complete or renew the 2023-2024 FAFSA (August 2023
– August 2024). The event is free and open to the community.
Participants should bring:
- Photo ID
- Social Security number
- Federal Student Aid ID (help will be provided if you do not have one)
- 2021 federal tax information and all W-2s (for student and spouse, if applicable)
- If under 24, unmarried and without dependents, bring a parent
- Parents’ 2021 federal tax information and all W-2s
Submit your form as soon as possible for priority consideration for all federal, state and institutional aid. Visit fafsa.gov and use Delta’s school code 002251.
For more information, please visit FAFSA Instructions or contact the Financial Aid Office, D101, at email@example.com or 989-686-9080.
By Ashley Terrell, Writer