September 30, 2019
Applications are now open for full-ride President’s Honors Scholarships to Delta College.
The President’s Honors Scholarship is an academic-based scholarship for 2020 high school graduates in Bay, Midland or Saginaw County. The scholarship covers two years of tuition, fees, required books and more, enabling recipients to earn an associate’s degree cost-free. Twenty scholarships will be awarded. Apply here.
"Each year, 20 of our district’s brightest students are able to attend Delta College cost-free on the President’s Honors Scholarship," said Dr. Jean Goodnow, President of Delta College. "At Delta, they will have an opportunity to receive a high-quality education at one of the best community colleges in the United States, without worrying about how to pay for it."
The deadline for applying is November 11 at midnight.
- Be a resident of Bay, Midland or Saginaw County
- Graduate from high school in 2020
- Have a G.P.A. of 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale or 4.1 or higher on a weighted scale
- Have a composite SAT score of 1200 or higher
- Plan to earn a transfer degree or an occupational degree in two years
- Complete the federal aid application FAFSA (financial need not a requirement). Our Financial Aid Office will assist you if needed.
- Attend Delta College fulltime beginning in the 2020 Fall Semester
- Seek and complete an associate degree in two years
- Maintain a minimum 3.25 G.P.A.
- Become a member of the Honors Program and complete the Honors Certificate requirements. The Honors Program has a specially designed curriculum, as well as opportunities for leadership, volunteerism and travel study through the Honors Academic Travel Study (H.A.T.S.) program.
- Complete 10 documented volunteer hours prior to your final semester
Interested? Need more information?