October 3, 2018
Apply now! Delta College is offering 20 full-ride scholarships.
Delta College is pleased to announce applications are being accepted for the President’s Honors Scholarship. It’s an academic-based scholarship for graduating high school seniors from Bay, Midland or Saginaw County, which covers two years of Delta College tuition, fees, required books and more. In other words, a recipient’s associate degree would be free.
"Delta College is one of the best community colleges in the nation. Through the President’s Honors Scholarship, 20 of our district’s brightest students will have the opportunity to receive a top-notch education and have it completely paid for," said Dr. Jean Goodnow, President of Delta College.
The deadline for applying is November 12 at midnight.
- Be a resident of Bay, Midland or Saginaw County
- Graduating from high school in 2019
- Have a G.P.A. of 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale or 4.1 or higher G.P.A. on a weighted scale
- Have a composite SAT score of 1200 or higher
- Plan to earn a transfer degree or an occupational degree
- Complete the federal aid application FAFSA (financial need not a requirement). Our Financial Aid Office will assist you if needed.
- Attend Delta College fulltime beginning in the 2019 Fall Semester.
- Seek and complete an associate degree in two years.
- Maintain a minimum 3.25 G.P.A.
- Become a member of the Honors Program and complete the Honors Certificate requirements. The Honors Program has a specially designed curriculum, as well as opportunities for leadership, volunteerism and travel study through the Honors Academic Travel Study (H.A.T.S.) Program.
- Complete 10 documented volunteer hours prior to your final semester.