Please enable JavaScript to view this page.
Reverse Transfer

Sometimes students transfer before earning their associate's degree. With reverse transfer you can transfer back bachelor degree courses to get your Delta College degree. Get the degree to show your accomplishments.  Go ahead, you earned it!

Graduate at commencement ceremony

What steps do I take to begin the process?

  1. Complete the Reverse Transfer form from the four-year institution you attended.
  2. If they have a reverse transfer agreement with Delta College, they'll send us your transcript for review.
  3. If you haven't attended Delta College in two years, reactivate your status. It's free.
  4. You will receive a letter from Delta College once we receive the paperwork from your university.
  5. You must meet all requirements of the reverse transfer agreement and Delta College graduation.
  6. Apply online for graduation!  This is a password protected site, which you'll be able to access once you reactive your Delta College status.



We have reverse transfer agreements with several Michigan universities to make the process easy. Of course, the courses must be evaluated to meet program requirements.