Delta College has partnered with Great Lakes Bay Health Centers to bring convenient healthcare services to our students. Most insurances are accepted for services. A sliding fee scale is available if you are uninsured. You may schedule an appointment by calling 989-907-2761. Walk-ins accepted.
What services are offered?
- Physical Health Assessments
- Acute Visits (cough, cold, sore throat, ear ache, etc.)
- Chronic Care (Diabetes, Hypertension, Asthma, etc.)
- Psychiatric Evaluations
- Psychiatric Medication Reviews
- Brief Behavioral Health Interventions (Anxiety, Depression, PTSD, etc.)
Medication Assisted Treatment for Substance Use Disorders
- Oral Naltrexone
Recipients of substance abuse services have rights protected by state and federal law and promulgated rules. For information, contact the Center for Substance Abuse Services, Recipient Rights Coordinator, P.O. Box 30035, 3500 North Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd., Lansing, MI 48909.