Welcome Week Contest
Thanks to everyone for your entries to the Welcome Week Social Media Contest! The images were amazing and choosing the top three photos was a difficult task for the judges.
The winners are listed below.
Jodi Butler, Delta Spirit
$200 to the Bookstore
Megan Escamilla, The Palm
$50 to Red Brix Cafe or Coffee N’ More
Logan Krause, Planetarium at sunrise
Delta College prize package
Winners will be contacted and must reply within 30 days of notification or his or her prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen from entries received. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize.
To kick off Welcome Week, we're asking you to share your photos and #ThinkDelta with a social media contest. You can use Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to enter! Just like or follow us and then get out your camera or smart phone. Share a photo that symbolizes your favorite thing about Delta. Or, are you a Big Thinker? Show us in a photo. Photos can be humorous, artistic or selfies of you and your friends. Just use the hashtag #ThinkDelta. You can enter once each day. Delta College has a lot to offer. You know it. Show us from your perspective.
The rules are simple:
1. Like or follow Delta College on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
2. Post a photo at the Red Brix, Founders Hall, or anywhere on Delta’s campus to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
3. Add #ThinkDelta to your post.
Winners will be chosen based on creativity and the usability of their submissions as they may be featured in marketing materials. The grand prize is a $200 gift certificate to the Bookstore.
1. Contest begins Monday, August 31, 2015, and ends at 11:59pm on Friday, September 4, 2015.
2. Contestants must be 18 years of age and currently enrolled at Delta College to be eligible to win prizes. Delta College employees are not eligible to win.
3. Your legal name must be listed on your profile or included in your post. We have to know your name to give you a prize.
4. One entry per day per person for a maximum of five (5) entries.
5. Selection of winners: Decisions by members of Delta College’s Marketing and Admissions staff are final. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Winners must reply within thirty (30) days of notification or his or her prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen from entries received. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize.
a. By participating in the sweepstakes, the winners agree to have their name used in marketing material without additional financial or other compensation, and to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
b. Delta College reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Delta College website or its social media sites. It further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the sweepstakes if it is not capable of completion as planned. Additionally, Delta College reserves the right to disqualify an entry to maintain the integrity and fairness of the contest.
c. Delta College reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest.
d. Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of Delta College.
7. Winners List: Winners will be posted to Delta’s various social media platforms.
First place: $200 gift certificate to the Bookstore
Second place: $50 gift certificate to Red Brix / Coffee ‘n More
Third place: Delta College prize package