Rough and Outside FramingSKCT 201
Prerequisite: SKCT 114 and RC 104. Provides instruction in the techniques of construction used in all phases of framing and exterior finishing. Credit may be earned in either SKCT 201 or RC 201 but not in both. (30-60)
Outcomes and Objectives
Put into action knowledge gained from first year course work to complete Habitat for Humanity construction project.
- Experience all phases of a construction project from start to completion of the rough in phase
Demonstrate Floor System Construction.
- Demonstrate Floor System Construction
- Demonstrate Beam construction and setting
- Demonstrate Sill Seal and Plate
- Demonstrate Header and Floor joist
- Demonstrate Floor openings
- Demonstrate Bridging
- Demonstrate Decking
Demonstrate Wall System Construction.
- Demonstrate Wall System Construction Application
Demonstrate Roof System Construction.
- Demonstrate Roof System Construction Application
Demonstrate exterior finish.
- Demonstrate Exterior Finish Application