Electronic Media Broadcasting Internship IIIEMB 283
Prerequisites: Prerequisites: EMB 151 with C (2.
0) minimum grade and instructor approval. Provides advanced hands-on experience through internship with approved off-site electronic media company or organization. Requires 15 hours per week under direct supervision of onsite internship coordinator. (0-225)
Outcomes and Objectives
Demonstrate advanced skills directly related to the individual internship in the selected field of multimedia production or radio or television broadcasting and/or production.
- Operate advanced audio and/or video equipment as directed by on-site internship.
- Perform related tasks as needed at the direction of on-site internship facilitator.
Successfully complete a total of 225 hours of internship work within the scheduled semester.
- Provide weekly progress reports to EMB program coordinator.
- Provide reflective self-examination of performance at conclusion of internship.