Digital AnimationART 286
Prerequisites: Prerequisites: ART 241 or ART 242 with a grade of "C" or higher.
Introduces the fundamentals of digital animation. Identifies and applies various digital animation techniques to a survey of projects using industry standard digital animation software. (0-90)
Outcomes and Objectives
Identify the foundations of digital animation.
- Define web design vocabulary, history, standard practices, and current industry trends.
- Construct critical dialogue and written analysis of historical and contemporary digital animation works current and future technology, and student projects.
Demonstrate industry standard tools, practices, and current technology used in digital animation.
- Apply research, brainstorming, character development, and story boarding techniques to digital animation projects.
- Apply standard techniques of effective digital animation file preparation.
- Apply industry standard digital animation software techniqes to a survey of relevant digital animation industry scenarios.