GM Information SystemsAGM 238
Develops skills to use the current operating system on a computer. Introduces essential elements of computerized automotive technical support systems. Credit may be earned in CST 238 or AGM 238, but not both. (30-0)
Outcomes and Objectives
Utilize the basic features of the current personal computer operating system.
- Start software applications software.
- Find information on a computer system.
- Describe the basic file structure of a personal computer storage system.
Demonstrate a basic understanding of on-line technical support systtems for General Motors vehicle service.
- Use the current technical navigator.
- Use the current electronic service information program.