ACT WorkKeys® Assessments
The National Career Readiness Certificate Assessments
These three WorkKeys® assessments are the basis of the National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC).
• Applied Mathematics
• Locating Information
• Reading for Information
The NCRC is also available using language specific to the healthcare industry.
Other Foundational Skills
• Applied Technology
• Listening for Understanding
• Workplace Observation (Workplace Observation is not a substitute for Observation.)
Soft Skills Assessments
Fees are non-transferable and non-refundable and seating is limited. Advance registration and payment are required.
|Reading for Information
|Listening for Understanding
Schedule: Please check the appropriate test schedule for available dates and times. For all computer-based tests, please refer to the Computer-Based Testing Schedule.
Register: Please call (989) 686-9014 to register and schedule your assessment. Your assessment time and room location will be confirmed after your registration is processed.
Test/Retest Policy: If a candidate is retesting in WorkKeys computer/internet-based subject, the test delivery platform will automatically assign an alternate test form. The candidate may take all available forms without a waiting period. After the candidate has taken all forms, the candidate MUST wait 30 days before testing again. After the 30 day waiting period, the candidate may register and retest.
It is strongly recommended that candidates receive additional training prior to retesting. ACT recommends the use of KeyTrain® to improve examinee skill levels.
Please arrive on time, examinees will not be admitted after the test session begins.
- Valid Drivers License or State ID is required for check-in on test day.
- Examinees should NOT bring the following items: food, drink, cell phones or other electronic devices; hats of any kind are not allowed.
- Please Note: Programs and Testing Services offered and related fees, with other matters contained therein, are subject to change or cancellation without notice by Delta College LifeLong Learning for reasons related to student enrollment, or for any reason, at the discretion of the college. Delta College LifeLong Learning reserves the right to cancel class and test sessions.
Call us at (989) 686-9014 or send us an email at email@example.com.