The Grant Writing Online Training Program will teach you the essentials of writing, researching, obtaining, and maintaining grants. You’ll learn how to format your proposals, how to write effectively, and how to get funded.
By completing the Grant Writing Online Training Program, you'll:
- Know how to research and find available grants
- Understand the fundamental elements of a grant proposal
- Develop the skills needed to prepare professional, competitive, compelling, and successful grant proposals
- Become proficient in the proposal format used by the vast majority of public foundations
- Know the roles and responsibilities of a non-profit board of directors and the management team
- Become knowledgeable on the fundamentals of legal writing, including analytical reasoning and analysis
- Learn how to word, edit, proofread, and format basic documents for daily use within an office environment
- Know how to form, maintain, and dissolve various business entities
- Examine the essential aspects of fundraising and how to maximize fundraising opportunities
Cost & Schedule
Start when it is convenient for you!
Duration of Access: 6 months
Register online and start learning today!
We can help! Call us at (989) 686-9444 or send us an email at email@example.com.