Insurance & Emergency Travel Assistance
The following information is provided as information only and is not an endorsement of any company providing Student Accident Sickness Insurance or Basic Emergency Travel Assistance to International Students. Brochures from many of these companies are available from our office in D102.
- Ieuter Insurance Group - Offers all types of health insurance to fit your needs including medical coverage for international students in the United States or if you’re a student going over seas for a Study Abroad program.
- Student Assurance Services - For a brochure and how to enroll in the Student Accident Sickness Insurance Program from Student Assurance Services, follow the links on their website by clicking on "Find a school" then "Select your state" under "Michigan" click on "Delta College".
- Seguros para Estudiantes - Plans include medical coverage as well as medical evacuation and repatriation. Students can enroll in the plan online. Once enrolled, student will immediately receive an email with their policy and insurance id card. The website is in both English and Spanish.
- Betins K K Consulting Services, Inc. - Basic Emergency Travel Assistance (BETA) and individual/group international health insurance for inbound and outbound students, scholars and dependents.
- Compass Benefits Group - Offers low rates that provide an excellent value to the international student.
- BIA Insurance Services - International Coverage in U.S.A or Study Abroad (AIG Plan)
- YourCollegeHealthInsurance.com - Global student health thru BIA Insurance Services
- International Student Insurance.com - International health, medical and student insurance plans tailored to fit the needs of the international student.
If you have questions regarding obtaining health insurance see Lorna Allen in D102.