NEW! Scholarly Admission begins 2017
Up to fourteen students enter the DMS program each fall. Beginning with the fall 2017 entrance, up to seven students will be accepted by scholarly admission. During February 2017, all students validated for the DMS program will receive a Delta email outlining the required steps to apply for scholarly admission. The following areas are reviewed for scholarly admission:
- Patient care/assistance experience
- GPA from prerequisite courses only
- Certification in another imaging modality
- Repeats of prerequisite courses
- BIO 140 grade (repeat grade not calculated)
If you have questions regarding scholarly entrance please contact Kim Boldt, DMS Program Coordinator by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.