The Delta College Carlyon Farmhouse is a 130 year old home located on the northeast corner of the campus, with a long and rich tradition. Built in the 1870s, it was owned by three generations of the Bauer family.
The Farmhouse was acquired in 1958 as part of the original purchase of property for Delta College. In 1980, it became the residence for then President Donald Carlyon and his wife Betty. In 1999, the Farmhouse was renovated and now, in addition to being the President's residence, it is a "special occasion" facility available to promote College programs and services and host special guests and visitors to the College.
The Farmhouse was renovated and expanded with a generous grant from the Charles J. Strosacker Foundation in 1999. The first floor furnishings were donated by Straits Corporation, parent company for Feige's Interiors of Saginaw.
View Farmhouse location map