Terms of Agreement
Please note that if you are selected and accept participation in the upcoming summer 2018 Program, in addition to the business requirements and Delta College policies, you will be required to:
• Attend the two week internship with the local business that will be identified at a later date, with no absences.
• Attend the Delta College two-credit class sessions with no absences.
• Complete the lesson plans and/or projects and be ready to introduce them into your classroom during fall 2018.
• Schedule and implement the one day teaching experience with a Delta College Faculty member during fall 2018.
• Provide the Program with feedback on your experience to ensure future success for other middle school and/or high school educators.
NOTE: Upon receipt of this application, we will send to your administration a School Administration Agreement that will be need to be completed, signed and returned to us.
Any questions regarding this application may be directed to email@example.com or by calling 989-686-9245.
It is the policy of Delta College not to discriminate in employment, education, public accommodation or public service on the basis of religion, race, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, height, weight, arrest record, veteran status, disability, or other classifications as required by applicable U.S. federal, state or local law. Direct inquiries to the Equity/Compliance Officer, Delta College, 1961 Delta Road, Office J101, University Center, MI 48710, telephone 989-686-9547, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.