We know safety on the job is extremely important. Delta College, along with the Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration and Michigan Training Institute, offers MIOSHA training seminars and workshops for individuals looking to refresh their skills or gain new safety techniques.
Who should attend?
- Employees who desire to learn proper techniques for protecting their safety at work
- Managers concerned about liability and workers’ compensation costs
- Business owners who want to learn how to be compliant with Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Business leaders seeking to offer additional employee trainings, should call 989-758-3602 to schedule a class
- Reduce on-the-job injuries and illness
- Lessen the likelihood of expensive, work-related injuries
- Students attending MTI courses at Delta College are eligible for scholarships that will pay for 50% of the cost. Apply now by visiting the State of Michigan's Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs.
Current Course Offerings
MIOSHA course offerings for this fall will be posted on this site as soon as they are available. Please check back soon.
Nationally employers spend $50.8 billion on wage payments and medical care for workers hurt on the job. (Source: Liberty Mutual Safety Index).