Delta College’s Human Resource Office only accepts applications (including part-time faculty positions) when submitted through the online process. Applications are accepted only for posted vacancies. Unsolicited applications will not be acknowledged or considered.
Benefits of using this system:
- You create a user account that allows you to return to the system at any time to check the status of your application, edit your application, or apply for other openings.
- View the job postings and apply anytime, anywhere, from a computer with an Internet connection.
1. Before Starting Your Online Application… Be Prepared
- Have all the details of your education and employment history together.
- View the job posting details to see which documents you will be required to attach to your application. For example resumes, cover letters or transcripts; acceptable formats are Word (.doc) and Acrobat (.pdf). If you do not have a cover letter or resume available to attach you will be able to create one using the “Write a Resume” feature within the online application.
2. Create or Login to your Online Account
3. Search Jobs and Apply
- Click on the “Position Vacancies” link on the left side of the screen, and then choose from the position categories in the webpage.
- To view the position details and/or apply to an open position, click on the position title.
- If you meet the minimum requirements, click on the “Apply for this job” button to begin your application process.
- As you continue through the application choosing the “Save” or “Next” buttons will save your information.
- Required fields are marked with a red asterisk. Need further assistance?
Applicants will be asked on the last page of the online application to upload materials such as resume, cover letter, transcripts and in some instances letters of recommendation. Please have all required attachments available when submitting your application. It is important that you refer to the position vacancy notice for the list of required materials. It is your responsibility to submit ALL required application materials as requested in the position vacancy notice. Questions on how to attach required materials?
When you have attached all documents and have moved to the “check for errors and submit page” you will be alerted if additional information is required; the selection will be highlighted in red. Once any errors are resolved you must choose the “certify and submit” button to review and certify that you have read the Agreement & Policy Statements. You must check the certification box, enter your name and choose the “submit application” button, to fully submit your application.
IMPORTANT: Do not submit your application until you have attached all required materials, if you do not have the required attachments ready please choose "Save and Return Later" and return to your application when you have your materials ready to attach. You will NOT be able to edit your application once it is submitted. Any requests for changes may be sent to the Human Resources office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. After Submitting an Online Application
- If you need to change your contact information, you may click on the Update Contact Info button. Any change made will be immediately reflected on any applications you have submitted.
- To view the status of your application click on the "Your Applications" button. To view the status of the position you are interested in, select the “status of open positions” link in the left column.
- Upon successfully submitting your application, you will see a confirmation page.
5. Log off
For security reasons, you should log out of the system when you have completed the process. Thank you for your interest in a career with Delta College!
If you have questions about applying online, contact us at 989-686-9107 or email@example.com.
For disability reasonable accommodation during the application/interview process, call 989-686-9345.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) - Accomodations Procedures(PDF)
Americans with Disabilities - Employee Request for Accommodation Form (PDF)
Equal Opportunity Statement
It is the policy of Delta College not to discriminate in employment, education, public accommodation or public service on the basis of religion, race, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, height, weight, arrest record, veteran status, disability, or other classifications as required by applicable U.S. federal, state or local law. Direct inquiries to the Equity/Compliance Officer, Delta College, 1961 Delta Road, Office J101, University Center, MI 48710, telephone 989-686-9547, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to Apply?
View our open career opportunities.