See Communication - Interpersonal - Certificate Of Achievement
See Communication - Presentational - Certificate Of Achievement
As a Communication discipline we strive to help students become effective communicators in diverse personal, professional and educational settings.
Students will achieve the following learning outcomes:
- Assist students in skill development and understanding in the areas of speaking, listening, interpersonal, intercultural, and nonverbal communication.
- Provide an equitable, respectful, and inclusive communication environment for our students.
- Encourage understanding, appreciation, and application of diversity and citizenship.
- Encourage critical thinking, effective group dynamics, and collaborative problem solving development as demonstrated in listening, researching, writing and speaking in a variety of settings.
- Help students develop language and vocal skills, effective non-verbal behaviors and information literacy.
Speaker's Help Desk Information:
Winter 2014 Schedule
If these times do not work for you contact the Help Desk Coordinator, Lyn Lemerand, for options:
Office Phone: (989) 686-9450
Office - S252