This page has been created using the default recommended layout for webpages that are part of the Delta College public website. You should replace this content immediately, as it is only to provide you with general formatting for your page.
Delta College websites must meet professional standards in content, usability and accessibility. Refer to the Web Content Guide (PDF) for the College’s Web standards and best practices.
Writing for the Web tips (an example of a bulleted list):
- Keep content short and simple.
- Speak to your reader and use active voice.
- Make it easy for them to find information quickly.
- One idea per paragraph
- Organize information by topic using descriptive headings.
- Don't use technical jargon. Write for all users to understand.
- Use descriptive words for links rather than "click here".
- Use bulleted lists to break up long lines of information.