Media Recording Studio
Green Light Recording Studio is a bookable space for instructors and staff to create various types of media independently or with help from our staff. Use our variety of hardware and software to record videos, record audio and podcasts, and edit or produce your project on our computer workstations.
Contact eLearning at 989-686-9401 or place an eLearning helpdesk ticket for training on the software in the room.
Use the Express Scheduling form on the 25Live dashboard to reserve the studio.
- AR2100 Microphone and pop filter
- Professional Studio lighting
- Ring Light
- Phone holder
- Document Camera
- Wacom Tablet
- PC work station
- Extra monitor
- Lightboard (schedule with Justin Bamberg to use)
- Professional recording camera
- Camtasia/Snagit- recording and editing software
- Yuja - recording software
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Microsoft Office
- After reserving the space, visit Public Safety to check out the key for your scheduled time.
- To cancel your reservation, access the confirmation email and select cancel.
- eLearning reserves the right to resolve scheduling conflicts by adjusting reservations or schedules.
- Users need to vacate the bookable Studios promptly at the end of their booking, even if no one is waiting to use the space. This is to help avoid close contact between reservations and allow time to clean the Studio before the next reservation.
- Leave the room in good condition for the next user. This includes placing things back where they belong and putting trash in the trash bins.
- Report any problems of the space or equipment to eLearning staff immediately.
- You will be billed for repair or replacement for broken, lost, or stolen equipment. Equipment will be assessed upon completion of booking to determine if these costs are necessary.
- Studio equipment is preloaded with software. When you are done using the equipment, please restart it to erase all temporary stored data.
- Equipment is not to be removed from the Green Light Recording Studio.