Faculty Center for Teaching Excellence
The Faculty Center for Teaching Excellence (FCTE) is here to support Delta College faculty in their quest to achieve teaching excellence, by providing high-quality professional development that leads to student success. The FCTE serves both full-time and adjunct faculty.
The goals of the FCTE
To reach these goals, the FCTE supports a number of activities and resources, such as courses, workshops, teaching circles, roundtable discussions, book clubs, elearning sites, guest speakers, conferences and webinars.
- Encourage and sponsor faculty innovation and professional development opportunities.
- Serve as a resource center for literature, materials, workshops, and conferences related to classroom teaching.
- Coordinate campus activities and programs, related to teaching excellence.
- Provide electronic and face-to-face opportunities for faculty sharing of ideas and concerns.
- Serve as a liaison between faculty and administration on matters concerning teaching, learning, and professional development.
Talk Teaching with Betheen and Beth
Need someone to talk to about teaching at Delta College? Want to share your successes? Your concerns? Your questions?
Look no further! Betheen and Beth have over 33 years of combined Delta teaching years. Send an email email@example.com if you would like to set up an appointment.
- Winter office hours – Mondays, 2–3pm
- Zoom meetings by appointment
Use this link for Zoom meetings