Program Agreements and Internships
Child Development Practicum agreements
The agreement is used for students enrolled in child development programs who need to do practicum experiences at child development agencies. The department is responsible for completing the form in its entirety, signed by the student and the agency, prior to submitting it to Business Services for processing.
Criminal justice internship agreements
The agreement is used for those students enrolled in criminal justice classes that must complete their internships for required programs. The department is responsible for completing the form and obtaining signatures from the student and agency prior to submitting it to Business Services for processing.
Health programs clinical affiliation agreements
These agreements are used in the Health and Wellness disciplines when establishing a location for the services to occur.
- Clinical Affiliation Agreement process (PDF)
- Clinical affiliation request form
This form is to be used when requesting an agreement with any hospital or healthcare provider or agency.
- Signed Agreements are available electronically as Read Only to all faculty and are
currently located on the L: drive at L:\PROJECTS\Clinical Affiliations. Agreements
are available for:
- Athletic Training
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Clinical Medical Assisting (CMA)
- Dental Assisting
- Dental Hygiene
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Fitness Internship
- Health Fitness Specialist
- Health Unit Coordinator
- Medication Technician
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Respiratory Care
- Sterile Processing
- Surgical First
- Surgical Tech
- A master list of all clinical affiliations is available as read only to all faculty and is currently located at L:\PROJECTS\Clinical Affiliations.