Board Policy 6.001
Delta College's admissions policy and procedure will be published on the college website. It shall include the college remaining readily accessible to a broad and diverse student base.
At a minimum, Delta College shall be open to all individuals included in any one of the categories listed below.
- graduate of an accredited high school
- non high school graduate whose high school class has graduated
- home school graduate at least 17 years old
- person with an official General Education Development (GED) credential (certificate/diploma)
- person from another country entering the U.S. for college educational purposes under an authorized student visa approved by Delta College
Conditional "Special" Admission
- guest student from another college/university
- home school graduate under age 17
- student currently enrolled in secondary level accredited school or home school
The President, or their designee, upon the recommendation of the Director of Admissions, may also make exceptions to this policy.
Board Action 5378 – April 6, 2021