Your eLearning course may require the following software, which can be downloaded at no cost to you:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox- The two most popular web browsers.
- Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer- Allows you to view PowerPoint files.
- Microsoft Word Viewer- Allows you to view Word documents. If your computer tells you to install Office 2003 when you try to open a file in your course, you should download this.
- Sun Java Software- Allows your computer to run Java Scripts, which are needed for eLearning.
- LibreOffice - LibreOffice is the power-packed free, libre and open source personal productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh and GNU/Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs: Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, Math and Base