Welcome to eLearning
Click the image below to log into eLearning (D2L)
Preparing for the Semester
Approximately two weeks before the semester begins, information will be sent to both your home and your Delta College email account, letting you know how to access your eLearning course and your course orientation information.
- Courses may not be listed on your page until their official start date.
- Check your student schedule.
Not all instructors use D2L, if you do not see your course listed in D2L after the start date, check with your instructor.
- Your instructor will make the decision when to open the course for student access.
- If you enroll in a course after the official start date, you will not have access to D2L until the following day (11 a.m.).
- Review Guides to Using eLearning/D2L and Frequently Asked Questions.
- Report D2L technical issues or ask us about one-on-one training.
Students today require learning flexibility and Delta College is committed to providing you with learning options that fit into your busy life style.
The Internet, virtual classrooms, and other technologies are making college degrees attainable through eLearning.The advantages of online courses are convenience and flexibility - not simplicity.
Students must be highly motivated and disciplined to be successful in an online course. Successful students communicate with their instructors regularly. If you are self-motivated, self-disciplined, and committed to learning then online learning may be a fit for you!
Prospective students who wish to take an online course should follow the standard admission process. For students who are already enrolled at Delta College, please contact your counselor to be sure you register for an online class that is right for you.
The eLearning Office provides technical support with the use of the eLearning Software/D2L.
- Check your system to ensure that your web browser is properly configured to use D2L.
- Important Note: Online courses are open by instructors according to their official start date. Validate dates in your student schedule. Not all instructors use D2L, if you don't see your course listed in D2L after the start date, check with your instructor.