The last day for a full refund or exchange of books purchased for the Spring/Summer semester is Friday, May 9.
Books for short term classes are not refundable unless the class is cancelled. Proof of cancellation is required.
Please save all your receipts and do not write in your book until you are sure you will not need to make a return.
- Receipt must be presented.
- If you don't have your receipt or have missed the refund/exchange deadline, the Bookstore may not be able to refund your book.
- New books must be in new condition to receive a full refund.
- New books returned in used condition will be refunded at the used book price.
- Bundled books must be in their original packaging. Access codes that have been activated cannot be refunded.
- The Bookstore may refuse to refund any book due to its condition.
- Supplies are non-returnable.
Delta College Bookstore
For more information, e-mail the Bookstore at email@example.com