During the refund period, a full refund may be given for textbooks purchased for the current semester, with your original register receipt, and in the original packaging, if applicable. Please save all of your receipts and do not write in your book, or open/activate access codes, until you are sure you will not need to make a return.
After the refund period, refunds may not be given. However, students have the option of selling their books back at the end of the semester as a used textbook for buyback pricing, during the college's scheduled buyback period.
The last day for a full refund or exchange of books purchased for the 2016 Spring/Summer semester is Friday, May 13.
- You must have your original cash register receipt and a current registration statement.
- If you don't have your receipt or have missed the refund/exchange deadline, the Bookstore may not be able to refund your book.
- New books must be in new condition to receive a full refund.
- New books returned in used condition will be refunded at the used book price.
- Bundled books must be in their original packaging with all components included.
- Access codes that have been opened or activated cannot be refunded.
- The Bookstore may refuse to refund any book due to its condition.
- Supplies, computers, and software are non-returnable.
- Refunds for credit card purchases are refunded back to the credit card with which the items were purchased. There is no cash back for credit card purchases.
Delta College Bookstore
N015 (lower level, Commons area)
For more information, e-mail the Bookstore at firstname.lastname@example.org