Exploring Careers in Technology, Trades and ManufacturingTTI 101
Emphasizes career education in the Technical, Trades and Manufacturing disciplines including opportunities, wages, working conditions, and curriculum. Includes hands-on projects in each of the disciplines. (15-15)
Outcomes and Objectives
Explore the careers offered in the Technical, Trades and Manufacturing Division disciplines.
- Discuss the wages, hours and working conditions of the various disciplines.
- Explore the opportunities these fields offer.
- Discuss the training and education necessary to be successful in these fields.
- Explore the health and safety issues confronting employees.
Demonstrate a hands-on skill required for each discipline.
- Perform a hands-on skill required of each discipline.
- Discuss why this skill is necessary.