Lineworker Level ISKEL 138
Prerequisites: Prerequisites: Current validation for Lineworker Level I program.
Corequisites: SKEL 134 and SKEL 136. Provides hands-on experience with energized equipment with voltages up to 240V. (30-74)
Outcomes and Objectives
Perform duties of Level I Lineworker.
- Survey, inspect and test Personal Protective Equipment.
- In case of an emergency, performs a rescue using a SKY GENIE.
- Using safety procedures, properly install, remove and test electrical meter sockets.
- Given a work request, safely and properly install de-energized equipment using PPE.
- Given a work request, safely and properly install and maintain live energized electrical equipment up to 240V.