Quality Systems IIQA 126
Prerequisite: QA 120. Demonstrates the skills to interface internal quality systems with external quality systems. Emphasizes applications for service, business and industry. (45-0)
Outcomes and Objectives
Demonstrate the interdependence of internal and external quality systems.
- Identify the elements of an internal quality system
- Identify the elements of an external quality system
- Show the relationship between these two quality systems
Design a supplier development system.
- Identify the needed elements of a supplier development system
- Utilize those elements to assess various supplier development systems
Demonstrate the use of Statistical Process Control to provide process capability information.
- Define and utilize the techniques of Statistical Process Control to obtain a process capability
- Plan how to use Statistical Process Control techniques to obtain capability information for various processes
Demonstrate knowledge of the relationship between administrative and support operations' functions in the Quality System to help provide quality assurance to the customer.
- Define the needed administrative and supports operations' function elements in the Quality System
- Identify the customer's requirements for quality assurance
- Relate the customer's requirements for quality assurance with the administrative and support operations' functions