EMB PortfolioEMB 277
Prerequisite: EMB 155 with a grade of "C" or higher. Creates digital media portfolios of original work and traditional resume materials for delivery via DVD, Web, and social media. (10-20)
Outcomes and Objectives
Comprehend the basic composition of effective resume materials.
- Identify relevant employment experiences, education, and skills.
- Summarize and arrange professional qualities into a meaningful order.
Analyze the requirements of various job positions or employment opportunities.
- Outline pertinent experiences as they pertain to positions being sought.
- Determine the best approach for summarizing and relaying professional skills.
Organize resume materials and present a finished product to a variety of mediums.
- Prepare traditional resume and interactive DVD for employment seeking purposes.
- Demonstrate proficiency in effective interviewing techniques.